Sunday, January 30, 2011

Soccer!!!!

Well after lunch today we went to the High School by our house to play soccer!!!
I had so much fun except when Olivia kicked the Soccer Ball and I was in front of her and it was going full speed and it hit me in the stomach!!!
I had a red spot for a while.

Sense nobody has posted on my other post from two or three days ago I will not do anything until you do so ( sorry if I seem strict.).
So yeah we played soccer and it hurt but it didn't hurt, well it was a good hurt!!!!
I feel like I have had a hole new thing happen to me just because I ran and kicked a ball around in a big field!!!
I think we are going to start doing soccer every Sunday after Church now!!!!

Well It's never to late to confess that you like my Blog to pieces just simply comment!!!

God be with y'all,
Shelby Lynn Rogers<3

5 comments:

  1. I know that hurts really really bad:( I was playing football with my dad and my brother and my dad threw it at me and it hit me in the face and it hurt sooo bad. Shelby I love your blog!! I love to see your post every day!!! You should check out Rebecca's blog and mine!!!! Hey go on project playlist and look up (Despicable Me)!!! I cannot wait to see ya'll!!! We can go to the barn and double ride on Colonel David!!!!

    DON'T STOP BLOGGING,
    Katerina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess - I confess - I LOVE YOUR BLOG! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Shelby,

    I do love your blog, but sometimes I can't comment due to the limited amount of time that I have on the computer! I hope your stomach is feeling better after your sour soccer experience! And I do love your videos, so please post more!

    Love Ya,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well every time I have a chance to post I'm at the bookstore so I can only post videos at my house. My stomach is feeling much better!!!
    -Shelby Lynn Rogers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.