Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUPER BOWL!!!

Well tonight is the Super Bowl and I'm pumped!!!
I can't wait for one I know that PACKERS will win NOT the STEELERS.
I don't really like the Steelers because they steel the ball way to much!!!
I also am freaking out because it's already February!!!

Friday night I had a sleepover with two girls from my Church and well that was a night!!
One of the girls and I played our ds the hole night until 4am and watch a movie and we were going to make popcorn but we didn't.

So for you all who would love for the Packers to win comment and say GO PACK GO!!!!
And those of you who want the Steelers win say NAY.

I'm lovin life the way it is,
Shelby Lynn Rogers

3 comments:

  1. GO PACK GO!!! I would be saying go COLTS but they didn't make to Super Bowl. I don't like the steelers either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO PACK GO!!!!! Hey Shelby, I am still not sure who won the super bowl.
    I didn't watch the super bowl last night, so can you tell me who won.
    We should get together some time, that would be really cool!

    Your Friend,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the BEST TEAM EVER!!!
    THE PACKERS!!!!
    I was so happy last night!!!
    I was eating like a crazy monkey through out the whole game!!!
    -Shelby lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.