Sunday, January 23, 2011

EL TIO!!

So for Lunch today my family and friends of ours went to this Mexican Restaurant called El Tio,
and it was good!!!!
Our message for Church today was about Grace for the humble it was very Good!!!!
I'm reading this book called My Side of the Mountain.
It is so good Like I can't even describe it!!!!

Oh yeah I'll tell you about my Dad's gifts!!!!
Well my sister Sydney gave him a sweater vest, Our neighbors gave him a gift card to Lowes and I gave him a sweater vest( Green. Plus he wore it today!!!)!!!

I don't have any pictures right now of last night but I will post some soon!!!!
I think you all noticed that I added a Bible verse to my post yesterday I will start to do that and the on April 1st I will do jokes again!!!
But I have one joke until then!!!
It's from my sisters new shirt
" If you think I'm crazy you should see my Mother".
As you all know my Mother is quite crazy!!!!!!

Acts 16:30-31
He then brought them out
And asked " Sirs,
What must I do to be saved?".

They replied
" Believe in the Lord Jesus
And you will be saved-
You and your household."

God Bless You,
Shelby Lynn Rogers

2 comments:

  1. Next time we chat on phone you have to tell me more about the book you are reading. Is it a true story about a woman who has a skiing accident?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's actually about a boy who run's away from home and lives in the Mountians.
    Clark should read it!!!
    -Shelby Lynn Rogers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.