Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hey!!!!!

Well I'm back!!!!
Sorry I have not been posting lately I have been super busy with the bookstore.
So I'm leaving on Friday to drop my sister Chelsey off in Arkansas for collage.
But I will have no computer for a week so I will not be able to post as much as I want.
Now I am not sure I am still going to do the jokes but I know that I am just going to lay off for a while.

I have had a great New Year so far and I hope it will stay that way!!!!!
So I know how like a month or so ago I posted that I was getting a 3ds well thats not going to happen.
Instead I am hopefully going to get the NEW iPod touch!!!!!!!
So I can't wait to get the money!!!!!!!!!!

So comment on how your Year has been going because I would like to know!!!!!

God Bless You,
Shelby Lynn Rogers

2 comments:

  1. Have a beautiful time traveling.
    May laughter, love, & comfort surround y'all.

    While parents aren't looking recalculate the GPS to Florida and come visit us! LOL

    Big Scrumptious Hugs to you!! You totally ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will recalculate the GPS so we can come visit!!!!!
    I miss y'all and can't wait to visit!!!!

    :)Shelby Lynn Rogers<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.