Friday, January 28, 2011

Hey!!!

Well Hello all!!!
For you who are reading this I will do a video tomorrow!!
Today we have been at the bookstore!!!
Today we brought a special guest!!!
Sparky the Dog!!!
Ever since he was diagnosed with Diabetes we have thought of this as like an animal science project!!
So our neighbor is a Vet Tech and she said that he might need more attention!!!
So we brought him to the Bookstore!!
Ummm......I don't have a Bible verse right now but wanted to say the ones I will put on here I have memorize from my Awanas group!!!
Now I really want to start jokes and like Proverbs to go with them.
I don't know if you think I should say SHELBA ISA LOVIN LIFE!!
If you think not say NO PLEASE NO!!!
But i think I will be hearing more of this
SHELBA ISA LOVIN LIFE!!!!!
I do have a bible verse my Mom gave it to me ( I think Katerina knows what that means!!!!)!!!!!
"Don;t let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example . . . in life, in love, in faith and in purity."
1 Timothy 4:12
So I think this is the most I've ever typed by myself not using the computer!!!!
Well Thanks for your AWESOMENESS!!!!
God Bless You,
Shelby Lynn Rogers

2 comments:

  1. Can you do a video from the bookstore with Super Sparky servicing customers at the checkout counter; teaching a lesson or giving a tour - that would be so funny!!! Hugs & Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I can't I wish I could tho!!!!
    I WOULD BE SO FUNNY!!!
    -Shelby Lynn Rogers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.