Sunday, January 9, 2011

4 more posts!!!!

Hey!!!
I am finally in Arkansas and last night when we arrived we went to this restaurant called The Panda!!!
The food was amazing!!!!
So now that we are here I don't want to leave because I feel like I am in Fayetteville ,NC.
The reason why is because there is a Fayetteville here to and Rogers and more just like the Fayetteville we all live in!!!!!
So tomorrow is Chelsey's Orientation that Sydney and I have to go to.
But it will be worth it!!!!!!
Oh and Four more posts until my 50th!!!!
So for all of you who are dieing to see more of my blog Subcribe to my blog under commenting!!!!!
God Bless Everyone,
Shelby Lynn Rogers

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelby,

    I am glad you are enjoying yourself in Arkansas!!!! That is hilarious that there is a city named Fayetteville in Arkansas too! :) I hope that you have a great rest of your trip!

    Love,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.