Friday, December 10, 2010

Party!!!!

Today I'm going to a party with my Lit and Civics class!!!!
It's our Christmas party and we are going to play white elephant!!!!
So instead of getting something normal I got a Fish!!!!!!!!
I want her!!!!!!
Christmas??? 15 days???? Where has December gone???
Today the Narnia movie comes out!!!!
I would go and see it today but I have the party!!!!!


There was 7 "jokes" in the pome!!!!!
I think y'all already knew that!!!!!!!

Now for the jokes!!!!!!

Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
A: Frostbite!!!!!

ONE more maybe TWO!!!!

Q: Why was Santa's little helper depressed?
A: Because he had low elf esteem.

One more like I said!!!!!

Q: How do sheep in Mexico say Merry Christmas?
A: Fleece Navidad!

MERRY CHRISTMAS,

SHELBY LYNN

3 comments:

  1. Shelby we should go see that movie when I get home! 6 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jokes were the funniest ones that you have posted so far,
    I'm still Laughing! We are going to do white elephant to on Christmas Eve...its been a family tradition for awhile! You Got a FISH for your present, I can't wait to see how that works out!

    Your Friend,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so funny yesterday!!!
    I don't know if you know Emily Canada Mylena but I know Chelsey does!!!
    But Emily won it, and her fish just died like 3 days ago.
    I agree about the jokes to!!!!!
    Chelsey I can't wait until you get back in 5 days and then we can go see the NEW NARNIA movie!!!!
    Olivia told mom that the Kinkeads and her were going to see the movie.
    Darn!! Olivia comes back today:(

    Your Sister and Friend,
    Shelby Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.