Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hey!!!!!


Hello all I just finished my last play today!!!!!
We had a cast party and I had so much fun!!!!!!!
7 more days until Christmas!!!!!!!
I'm really happy because my sister Chelsey got home today!!!!!!!

Joke time!!!
If athletes get athletes foot, what do astronauts get?
Missle toe!

The 3 stages of man:
He believes in Santa Claus.
He doesn't believe in Santa Claus.
He is Santa Claus.

If Santa rode a motorcycle, what kind would it be?
A Holly Davidson.

What do aliens say when they land in the North Pole?
Take me to your heater.

What did Santa shout to his toys on Christmas Eve?
Okay everyone, sack time!!

What do you call a bunch of grandmasters of chess bragging about their games in a hotel lobby?

Chess nuts boasting in an open foyer!

What do you call a gigantic polar bear?
Nothing, you just run away!


Okay that's a lot of jokes!!!

So I hope all of y'all have a merry little Christmas!!!!

Thanks for reading,

Shelby Lynn Rogers


2 comments:

  1. Those jokes were Hilarious!!! I can't believe that it is only 7 more days until Christmas!! Wow...December went by quick!

    Your BFF also,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be Christmas Eve tomorrow!!!!

    Your Friend,
    Shelby Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.