Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve!!!

Hello readers!!!
If you do not know what tomorrow is something is wrong with you!!!
So no jokes this time because I have no time.
But 1 day until Christmas!!!!!!!!
So on Tuesday I went to my friends house and I'm still here!!!
I think you all know them...... it's Katerina and Mylena Lillich!!!
I'm sure you all know that Katerina loves horses and all that but we went to the Gillis Hill Farm yesterday and today!!!!
Today one of the horses were CRAZY!!!!!!
Last night we made a hole bunch of cookies( it's a secret recipe)!!!!
So I made a really cool Santa cookie and I think one of the dogs ate it!!!!!
Oh my goodness it's is going to snow tomorrow night so we are most likely going to have a white Christmas( like the ones I never knew)!!!!!!
So I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year I will hopefully post on Christmas day!!!!

Thanks for reading,
Shelby Lynn Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.