Thursday, December 16, 2010

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Were has December Gone????
I have been so busy lately I forgot I had a blog!!!!!
So with 9 days left until Christmas we still don't have a Tree(I hope we get it tonight!!).

Joke Time!!!!!!

Why did Santa name his new, rude reindeer Olive?

Because Olive, the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names.

( That is so funny because my sisters name is Olivia but we call her Olive!!!)


Who delivers Christmas presents to dogs?

Santa Paws

( This is for Mylena and Kitty!!!!!)


What did the bald man say when he got a comb for Christmas?

Thanks, I'll never part with this!

What did Adam say the day before Christmas?

“Its Christmas, Eve!"

To what did Santa change his name after he slid down a chimney where the fire was still burning?

Crisp Kringle.

What do you call Santa when he has no money?

Saint Nickel-less.

Thats all for now!!!

Thanks,

Shelby Lynn Rogers

2 comments:

  1. Mylena and Kitty, SANTA PAWS!! OmGosh Shelby, you are hilarious!
    I'm glad to see you back again!!! Only 5 more days until our Christmas Piano Recital! AWWWWW!!!

    Your Friend,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!!!
    I can't wait to see y'all again i really miss y'all!!

    Your BFF,
    Shelby Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.