Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh Christmas tree!!!

So today we are finally getting our Christmas tree and it
will be a real one!!!!!!!
We are going to B&D Christmas tree farm to get it!!!
You get to cut it down your self to!!!!!

14 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait, but now that I'm getting older I'm really starting to know the real meaning of Christmas and that it's not all about the gifts caroling it's truly about God!!!!



So now time for 4 jokes!!!!



Boy Christmas List for Santa


That is so funny!!!!
I love the end!!!









Elvis Santa

Santa Claus - Uncle Bob

Funny Snowman Cartoon

Love ya,
Shelby Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I loved the will melt for water joke!!! LOL! That's great that you are getting your real Christmas Tree!!!!

    Your Friend,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much for commenting on my blog!!!!
    The comments are lovely!!!

    Your Friend,
    Shelby Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.