Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yesterday and Today!!

So yesterday was Busch Gardens and close Friends!
Today was kayaking!!
So I'll first talk about yesterday!!
So we got there and we went to some animal habitats.
Syd and I wanted to go on the Congo Rapids so we did twice!!
So we got soaked my shorts just dried this morning!!!
Then our friends live near Tampa ,FL!
We had desert and pllayed some games OH don't let me forget we also made a super small cake!!
So today at around 11:30am we decied we wanted to go Kayaking in the Rainbow River!!
I wasn't going to go but I thought it wiould be fun......so I went with the rest of the family!!
So we started at the head springs and my gradparents picked us the family toward the end at about 3 and a half miles!!
Hugs and Blessings Always,
Shelby Rogers
P.S. I will post some pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.