Monday, March 7, 2011

Hugs and Kisses!!


Well if your local you most likely know about the hugs and kisses sale coming up soon!!!
Last night was the died line for consigning your things.
But the sale is the week of the 13th I believe it's at the Expo Center and that Place is HUGE!!!!!


My sister Chelsey is coming home on the 18th for spring break!!!
We get to go to Florida to visit my grandparents and go to Bush Gardens!!
We might get to go to the beach!!!!!
Were also going to visit some friends down in Tampa ( I think)!!!

What are you doing for your Spring Break?
Tell me!

Hugs and Blessings always,
Shelby Lynn<3

4 comments:

  1. Wow I feel stupid!!
    "Died line"

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHELBYYYYY!! I GET TO SEE YOU IN ELEVEN DAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually the 16th-18th!!
    I can't wait to see you Chelsey!!!!
    Make sure you bring your Hamock!!
    Chelsey you get to come to the Awana games to see me play!!!! RED!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.