Friday, March 11, 2011

4 more posts!!!!

Okay I know I've been posting all day but I'm at the Bookstore whats better to do?
So I have to post 4 more and then I'll have 100 posts!!!
I'll be posting today and tomorrow to get to it!!!
So I might finish my challenge today I don't know!!!!
I want y'all to make me a challenge!!
ex:
50 posts by March 31st
or
100 posts by April 11th ( Sydneys Birthday)!!
So comment and tell me what the challenge you want me to do!!
Which ever one you all chose I will do (you can use the examples).
Hugs and Blessings always,
Shelby Lynn

3 comments:

  1. I know I know! How about posting about my blog, uh yah I have one too - tell me what you think about the song by Kara Tupy on my songlist. Here's my link http://acheerfullook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song!!!
    I didn't know that you had a blog!!!
    It's wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Shelby good luck getting to the 100th post.

    XOXOXOXOX LOVE HANNA LORRAINE BOYER

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.