Saturday, March 5, 2011

HIYA!!!!


Okay I don't know what happened with all of those videos!!!
But today was beautiful!!!
I spent the entire day out there trying to catch a Lizard but they were not cooperating with me.
I had practice and there's only one more before the Awana games on March 19th witch is also WINTER JAM!!!!!

So I'm super pumped for the upcoming week!!
One. Monday I have life skills class!!

Two. Tuesday I have Drama and Music appreciation!!!

Three. Wednesday night I have Awana!!!

Four. Thursday I have three classes at the bookstore!!! Wait I'm not so happy about that...

FIVE.........are you ready to hear this??????? MARCH 25th I AM DOING A SEWING CLASS AT THE BOOKSTORE!!!!!!!!
YEAH I can't wait!!!!

Oh and I have a class on the 16th on how to use my new sewing machine!!!!

Hugs and Blessings,

SHELBY LYNN ROGERS


GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby! Your mother is at my house right now and she just told me had a blog. I had no idea! It's very cute!

    I'm really looking forward to the 25th!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!
    I love your blog so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome Shelby im very happy for you.



    XOXOXOXOXO Love Hanna Boyer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.