Saturday, April 21, 2012

My first 5k!












So this morning I woke up 4am. My dog Bear was sleep barking. So I got ready for the best thing EVER!! I had so much fun! My Dad and I ran it together!! 3.1 miles!! I didn't think I could do it but I pulled through and came in with a time of 48:41. I beat my Dad though! I came in 362 and he came in 363! I hurt so bad! It was a good Hurt though! I loved it! I got to hang out with my Dad and run/walk my first 5k! Dad kept me going! I really appreciated all of his effort to help me with this! I meant a lot to me! Thanks to all the voulenters helping( Thanks for the water!!)!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am really proud of all my girls for their efforts this morning....!!!!

    Now back in the training box!!! Cinco de Mayo is only two weeks away and we have another race!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks "anonymous"! I am really excited for our next one!

    LYMI!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.