Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Forty Eight Answers!!!!!





1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:00am

2. How do you like your steak? Medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hunger Game...... I LOVED IT!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Switched at birth!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Here in the beautiful land of North Carolina
6. What did you have for breakfast?  didn't eat breakfast this morning. I forgot.
7. What is your favorite food?Mac and Cheese! Is it good for me......NO
8. Foods you dislike?Celery, Apples, and many more that I can't think of.......
9. Favorite place to eat? Myabi's, ChickFila, EL Tio, Elizabeth's Pizza, and Cracker Barrel. 

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't drive yet. Saddness

12. What are your favorite clothes? Shorts, T-shirts......nothing fancy
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Hiawii

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? What? Full I guess

15. Where would you want to retire? On the Blue Ridge Parkway

16. Favorite time of day?  When it's perfect running weather

17. Where were you born? Ft. Bragg NC

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I like....ummmm.....football (it's the only one I watch)

19. What is your favorite fragrance? I don't have one.

20. What is your favorite face cream? ROCKY ROAD!!!!

21. Favorite baby/kids products?I don't have kids so I don't know

22. People watcher? Yes.... very much so.....LOL

23. Are you a morning or night person?I am a morning person. I LOVE to wake up and get stuff DONE!

24. Do you have any pets? YES!! I have two Dogs and Two Cats

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Ummmm..... nope you all know me pretty well.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a doctor that drew pictures for all the little kids. So an artist and a doctor

27. What are some of your favorite memories?Hanging out with my friends!!!! Falling of a HUGH Horse and getting up laughing saying I wanted to do it again!!!
28. Are you a cat or dog person? BOTH!!!! Mainly cats.

29. Are you married? Sadly not yet....... but one day!

30. Always wear your seat belt? Ummm... no why would you wear a seat belt? UMMMMM..... HECK YES I WEAR ONE!

31. Been in a car accident? No... almost

32. Any pet peeves? Getting interupted, being punched, Getting tripped ( yes I am talking about YOU)
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Black olives, meat

34. Favorite flower? Dog wood. Hey I am a TAR HEAL!!!

35. Favorite ice cream? ROCK ROAD!!!

36. Favorite fast food restaurants? Chick-fil-a

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Never! I haven't taking it yet.....

38. From whom did you get your last email? Mylena Lillich

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? ummmm..... NONE!! If I had a credit card and I maxed it out I would be maxed out.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Nope you all know me at a bookstore ALL day

41. Like your job? No. I don't like working at bookstores.

42. Broccoli? Yes I love Broccoli, especially with Ranch Dressing!

43. What was your favorite vacation?Well.... Ummmmmm. Last summer a friend came to the beach with my Family!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Ms.Dorine, and my Family

45. What are you listening to right now?  The dish washer.

46. What is your favorite color? Purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? None, and that's how it going to stay!

  48. Coffee drinker? YES! I love iced coffee's!!!!!!!!!!! Mainly the ones that Mylena makes me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Shelby I loved every one of your answers! It made me happy when you said you loved my ice coffees!
    You said your favorite "face" cream was Rocky Road....hmmm? ;)

    Love ya,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it said Ice cream. Wow...... I feel stupid. Grrrrr......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.