Tuesday, September 20, 2011

News!!






I know that I've been slacking with blogging but I'm back!

Olivia left a week ago for MMR and I miss her so much!
She is coming back in 11 weeks so I guess I'll see her then!

Last weekend we went to the Lillich's house and Sunday they took us to the Fair!!!
We had a blast!!
I rode almost all the rides!!
My favorite was the "ROK 'n' ROL" and it spins you upside down.....I won't say to much but you have to go!!!
The only bad thing about the fair is some kid sneezed on me and now I'm sneezing but nothing serious!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Shelby!!!!!!! :(


    Your Friend,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA I feel so much better now!!!! I CAN BREATH!!!! So hows the Baby?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.