Monday, September 3, 2012

My Favorite Person in the Whole entire world!

So. 

If I were in the Ms. america pagent, and was asked the question, "Who is your favorite person in the ENTIRE world?" 

I know what I would say.




OLIVIA NOELLE ROGERS



She is the most incredible person I know, and when I grow up, I want to be
JUST 

LIKE 

HER!

Man, I will tell you what, She can just do EVERYTHING!

So first off, I am SUPER jealous of her super cool hair, I mean seriously. It is just... There are no words to describe it.

And then, she just has this talent. 

A talent that I have never seen, nor have I heard of before.

She eats Nutella but the jar

IN A DAY.


It is so cool! 


Now, let me tell you about her super cool job.

She works at a zip line place, and is the coolest one out there. She is so good at it, she just uses her hands to hold on, and doesn't even have to wear a harness.


So that is it. Olivia, my big sister, is the coolest person in the world.


And a great hacker :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow... Thanks Olivia for hacking on to my account! Just so all you know I didn't post this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't think she is the awesomest, coolest, bestest person ever?!?


    (join the club...)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined the club when I was born!! lol!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha wow Olivia! Don't worry Shelby, Becca did that to me too! I forgot what all she said but it said ''you're the stars to my sky, and the chocolate to my coffee!'' It was EMBARRASSING and very long! LOL
    Can you email me, or text me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kitty!
    I got home Monday night and olivia is telling me how much she loved what I posted and I walk in the to get on the Computer and she like wrote all over it!!! I wasn't mad but I wasn't happy.

    This is something both our sisters would do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.