Sunday, June 3, 2012

I've Realized...

Okay so I realized that I am a very busy girl... so busy I have to clean up water that my cat knocked over. So lets put the past behind us a get to the good stuff!! So this year has gone by SO FAST! I can't believe it's June and I'm on my 300th post! The years have gone by so fast and I am coming up in October on my second year of blogging!!! This year has been and will be a really big year! We moved the Bookstore( http://www.thepilgrimsjourney.com/ ) in March and now its June! In August I am going to be a Teenager! So that's what I realized!!!

Shelby


P.S.
The pictures below are on my 12th birthday! 




These are from the Old BookStore








So I guess I am ready to move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.