Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My next School year!

So I was wondering how many of you would want me to open a History blog,  it would be a part of my school work this coming up fall? So it would be based on the History for 8th grade BJU( Bob Jones University) curriculum for Homeschooling.  You don't even have to follow it because it can still be used as a research help for people doing reports and stuff. So just tell me what YOU think.

Thanks for READING,
Shelby Lynn Rogers

Good, better, best,
never let it rest,
make your good better,
and your better best.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds cool Shelba, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll start it in September at the latest so be looking out for it! I am really excited for 8th grade!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.