Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Update!

Okay so I have not posted in a while. Sorry about that. Okay so I have had a lot of stuff going on lately like school, piano, school, running club, school and oh did I mention SCHOOL! BAHH! School is really making me mad. I can't stand it. I can't wait until summer break! Oh wait I have to do school through out the summer........summer bummer......grrrrrr. I wish I could like not do a year of school and then get back to it next year. No no... I can't do anything like that. I love school and hate school. HELP ME!!!!! 

So other than school related things some of my hobbies are:
  • Skating
  • Writing 
  • Running
  • Horse Back Ridding 
  • Swimming 
  • Drawing
  • Reading
  • Having lots of FUN
  • Hanging out with Friends
  • Eating Healthy ( maybe a doughnut every now and then...)
  • Hanging with my puppies( There not really puppies but dogs..)
  • BLOGGING
  • Photography
  • Texting( not a very good hobbie....I just got a phone)
  • Talking with my sisters ( one of my favorites wither they know it or not!)
So that's just a few things that I like! Maybe a few more......

Okay that's enough of that now for some pics!!!!











Oh look a little dog......how did he get there?  My mom and I found on the side of the street with a 20ft chain behind her. She is the sweetest little thing and Sydney named her Biscut! She loves to play and give kisses!! She is so precious!!!! LOVE HER!!!


-Shelby Lynn Rogers

4 comments:

  1. SHELBY YOU GOT A PHONE. OH MY GOODIE BAG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby, I know you don't get that much texting time on it, because of Sydney. Sydney has been texting Mylena twenty times a day, Mylena hasn't even been responding either cause we have been busy. I also know how Sydney is with electronics, so I know you don't even use the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we just Biscuts real owners! Ooooo her name is Pebbles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelby email me your phone number

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.