Thursday, February 23, 2012

Update!

MOUSE!!! WHERE?? GET UP OFF THE GROUND!!!

Someone say Unsocialized Homeschooler?

Me staring into the camera!

Oh I didn't see you there!!!!

MMMMOOOOOOUUUUUSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay so Sydney has a new blog! 

So I found another mouse and this time I caught it! I wanted to take pics ( yes it was still alive) but I took it outside to fast and forgot. Sorry about that.
My mom saw running away from Willow and Simba with a high pitch squeaking sound. 
It was cute but I had on gloves and I am thankful for that. 
I put my finger on it's tail and it turned around and bit the glove, that's when I caught it. 
If my mom wasn't so scared I would of might of taken a picture. 

You all know my Family owns a Homeschool Bookstore....right?
Well we are moving it to the Eutaw Shopping center beside the Round-a-Bout Skating Rink. 
I am really excited! 
We start the move tomorrow!! 
We will close at normal hours tomorrow and reopen on March 1st! 
My Grandparents are coming down to help out too and I am excited to see them!!!

So this isn't really that big of a deal but I get to go to Prom..........okay it is a BIG deal!!!
I think I have found a dress with help from really good friends of mine!
So here are two:






So I want you all to vote on them!!
It would make me so HAPPY!!! 


Hugs and Blessings,
Shelby Lynn Rogers<3

4 comments:

  1. Shelby,

    The red dress is the worst dress I have ever seen. If you wear that it will be like a nightmare. As your best friend buy the pink cotton candy dress.

    Lurve you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay lets see if more people comment. I really like the Red Dress! Didn't you tell me pick a Red and black one? Well anyways I think I might go with that one bacause I don't really want a short one I don't really like how the pink one bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I am glad you understand!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.