Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas!!!

Wow I can't believe it's almost Christmas!!! We all know what that means....... Christmas Jokes!!!!! Who's excited because I know that I am!!! So shall we begin?








Funny Christmas Quotes Santa

 'I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six.  Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.'
Shirley Temple



When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
In the dictionary!


















Happy Black Friday Shopping

5 comments:

  1. Hey Shelby, had a blast with y'all tonight!!! Can't wait to do it again next year! Check my blog I just posted a new post, and check my Fun Around the House blog too!!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog style Shelba!! Can't wait to see you! 20 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat,
    I had so much fun LAST FRIDAY NIGHT!!! But the hat will soon belong to me! I read both of your posts! I also commented on both SO YOU BEST BE LOOKED UP AT 'EM!!!

    Chelsey,
    I like it to! I can't wait for you to get home!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious Jokes Shelby!!!!!! *Bah Humbug!!!!!* (hahahahahaha) just kidding, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

    Love,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! Hey what are y'all doing this weekend?

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.