Friday, May 6, 2011

Grrrr..... Once again!

Okay so I get to go to the hospital to get my blood drawn.


Yesterday I went to get a check-up and my Doctor said I need to get my thyroid gland checked.

So I had the choice of getting my blood drawn then or today I said "I don't want it.".

My doctor said "Oh! you'll get it." at that I wasn't so happy.

I haven't had any shots sence I was 4 and now I getting something taken out of my body that needs to be there in order for me to live.


Shelby Lynn Rogers

5 comments:

  1. Shelba! You should ask mom about when I went to get my blood drawn! I cried like a baby! It doesn't even hurt though! Hope you did well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting your blood drawn really doesn't hurt like a shot. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I didn't go Friday but I am going today.
    I am just freaking out about everything.
    I don't get to eat.
    THAT MAKES ME MAD!
    But I can handle it.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I didn't get monday but I have to get when my Dad gets back from a tip that he is on.

    I chickened out and started crying. I had to chose if I wanted a needle or a finger prick.
    Well I can't do the needle because my vains aren't good. If any of ya'll have seen my vains, they are awesome. So lets say I can't handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay yes, finger pricks and needles do hurt, so you are very normal to experience a little anxiety about either of them. However, remember that you have the POWER of prayer within you and the wonderful opportunity to speak blessings upon yourself, the situation and prayer beforehand that God will bless the most gentle hands of professional experts. If you do experience pain, than tell that person I will pray that you become so good at your job that others will be blessed. I LOVE YOU GIRL!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you all for commenting!!!
But if you have a smart comment please don't say anything.